OK ... WTF ... I'll play ...
Six random things about me:
- When I was about 20, I was almost arrested (along with a few friends) for sleeping in Mount Royal Park (Montreal, Canada).
- My maternal grandfather was President and Chairman of the Board of AT&T.
- My father was a Presbyterian minister.
My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire; I own a mansion and a yacht.I have a shopping problem.
- When I was a baby, my parents and I lived in a New York City apartment which was next door to the building where John-John Kennedy went to nursery school.
- A lot of people ask me why I wear a hat.
Tag, you're it (sorry, folks!):
- Duplex Planet
- Doing O.K. In Spite of Myself
- Clarke Martty
- Heaven's Purgatory
- Not R
- paulette's hypermeaningful weblog
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
* Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, 1990
(I found it on The Quotations Page)